Thursday 17 March 2016

Creative Writing

WALT: add descriptive words to my writing.lion+on+stilts.jpg
Remember to:
  • use your senses - what can you hear, see, smell, touch and taste
  • add in similes and metaphors
  • using feelings


Diary of a silly Lion


Dear diary, today I have tried to eat a squirrel but he smacked me and ran away. Tomorrow will be a better day.


Dear diary, I have eaten an acorn but that resulted in all my teeth falling out, even my favourite\
tooth. That was the tooth that I tried to eat a rock with. Luckily they will grow back in 20 months.


Dear diary, I saw a giraffe today. I dug a hole and hid up in it. I thought it make me taller but it just made me much much smaller like a ant. Then I climb up a tree but it broke and it really hurt my butt, I was sad.

Dear diary, I have made some stills I was finally taller but I tripped and fell in the swamp. So many frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment